I am a serious Type A personality. Here is the definition of Type A from Wikipedia.
Type AThe theory describes a Type A individual as ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status conscious, can be sensitive, truthful, impatient, always try to help others, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, proactive, and obsessed with time management. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.
No matter what type personality you have, rules are placed for a reason. I may not agree with the reason, but I follow them. Especially in the school parking lot. One of the worsts places you will find people that drive you bonkers.
The People You Will Find In A School Parking Lot
1. The parent that is busy chatting on their phone and not being cautious about their surroundings. I was getting in my van one day when a Mom was busy chatting on her phone and decided to back up with me standing there. She hit me in the chest with her mirror. I was mad! She never even rolled down her window to check on me!
2. The parent that feels the need to blast music as loud as possible. I understand that you like the song but everyone else might not enjoy the same music! Most of the time it's inappropriate language.
3. The I'm too lazy to park my car in the designated parking area people. They think they have a license to park wherever they like. They back everything up in the morning, simply because they don't believe in following the rules.
4. Now, I'm almost embarrassed by what my eyes have seen. I must share because it's quite humorous. You will find the Dad in the muscle shirt that puts on a show. I haven't seen him yet this year, but he drops down on the sidewalk and starts doing push ups. Next time I shall tape it for you because he obviously needs some attention.
5. We don't want to forget about the parent that blocks all the other parents in. You will also find this parent not giving a care that no one else can get out. They are too busy having social hour with the other parents.
Feel free to add to my list. I'm sure your school parking area has some "colorful characters" just like mine does.
PS. If you find me in the school parking lot with a coat that reads "Turd Patrol", kindly return me to my husband. You will know that I've let my Type A personality take over.