|Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole|
1 to 2 pounds of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
One 24 oz bag of Ore-Ida Tater Tots
1/4 cup of hot sauce (I like Red Hot)
1 cup of ranch dressing
1 cup Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine in a bowl the hot sauce and ranch to make the buffalo ranch sauce.
3. Place the chicken pieces in a 12x9 casserole dish.
4. Pour half of the buffalo ranch sauce over the chicken.
5. Place the tater tots neatly over the chicken.
6. Pour the remaining buffalo ranch sauce over the tater tots.
7. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
8. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy! Your family will fight you for more of this one, so take a hefty serving.
*This recipe was modified from Premeditated Leftovers to make it my own.