|Picture courtesy of Amazon. I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links.|
Body Merry Super C-22 Moisturizer is 22% vitamin C, 20% hyaluronic acid, 2.5% niacin-amide, and 2.5% co-enzyme Q10. I use Retin-A cream every night for my skin. I have super sensitive skin. It's hard for me to keep it clear. I finally have managed to keep it healthy looking by getting bi-weekly chemical peels and microdermabrasion. So, my plan was to mix the Retin-a cream with this moisturizer. The smell was fantastic. I love the smell of oranges. When I applied the moisturizer I could immediately feel it working.
- STRONG 22% VITAMIN C CONTENT: Super charged with 22% Vitamin C and 20% Hyaluronic Acid, this moisturizer pampers and revitalizes your skin by fighting the signs of aging and sun damage. Niacinamide helps to improve your skin tone and texture and CoQ10 amps up the antioxidant quotient, resulting in a nourishing formula that helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and spots.
- Natural and Organic Ingredients: The cream also contains Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Clementine Essential Oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, that all go a long way in improving and brightening your complexion.
- Made without artificial fragrances and harsh chemicals, the lotion is suitable for all skin types and is designed for use by both men and women.
- The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
- Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. No need to return the bottle.
You can purchase Body Merry products from Amazon. Here is the link to purchase Body Merry Super C-22 Moisturizer: 22% Vitamin C Face Moisturizer with 20% Hyaluronic Acid, 2.5% Niacinamide and 2.5% CoQ10 - 1.7 OZ