WHAT IS LBL?
-One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
-Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there's no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
•Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
•Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson's disease
•Bladder or urinary tract infections
•Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Our pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
Here are my 5 Ways to #RecycleYourPeriodPad!
1. Wear it on your head to embarrass your kids when you pick them up at school. Yes, it's time to pay them back for all of the times they embarrassed you.
2. A great way to recycle your period pads is to use them as knee pads when you are gardening. That way you are more comfortable and will not get grass stains on you.
3. Cut a recycled pad to fit inside a shoe that is making your tootsies sore, or use the pads in a pair of slippers for cushioning.
4. A great way to recycle period pads is to give them to your daughter for a doll bed!
5. Donate the period pads to a local women's shelter or your local church food pantry because they help provide more than food!
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They're designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
So head on over to the Poise website where you can request free samples and recycle your period pads!