|This blog post is sponsored. All opinions are my own.|
Special Needs Aquatic Program
Aqua-Tots has a fabulous program called S.N.A.P. What does S.N.A.P. stand for? It simply stands for special needs aquatic program!
The S.N.A.P program is designed to provide a beneficial, motivational, and enjoyable experience for children of all ages with special needs! The pool is a great place for children to learn new swimming skills, focus on adaptability and help aid in the therapeutic process!
Aqua-Tots has over-sized changing rooms, and the pool is specially equipped to handle children with special needs!
Benefits of Swimming for Special Needs Children
- Swimming is fun!
- It helps your body relax and is therapeutic.
- It teaches a life-saving skill.
- Learning to swim boosts your self-confidence.
- Swim lessons are great to help socialization skills.
- Swimming is less stress on the body opposed to a regular workout.
- Helps build coordination.
- Swimming helps your child set new goals.
- Teaches your child to follow directions.
- Perfect for kids that are non-verbal.
- Teaches youth independence.
- The sensation of water is perfect for neurological development.
If you want to learn more, please visit Aqua-Tots.
43335 Joy Rd., Canton, MI 48187
44225 W. 12 Mile Road, Ste. C103, Novi, MI 48377
846 E. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48083
Aqua-Tots Sterling Heights
44891 Hayes Rd., Sterling Heights, MI 48183
Aqua-Tots Auburn Hills (July 2017)
To pre-register call (248) 537-4005
750 Brown Road, Auburn Hills, MI. 48316
Aqua-Tots Farmington Hills (May 2017)
To pre-register call (248) 537-4004
31221 W. 14 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI. 48334