|Mom Among Chaos|
Here is what you will need:
1 brick of cream cheese
1 package of your favorite Oreo
2 bags of chocolate, of your choice
You can use any kind of melting chocolate. My preferred choice is Nestle Mint Chocolate Chips.
1. Use your blender to blend all of the Oreo cookies. This may take 5 or 6 different blending sessions, depending on your blender size. Save 1/4 cup for the tops of the truffles.
2. Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature so it's easier to work with. Mix the Oreo cookies and the cream cheese together very well.
3. Roll your balls. It is suggested to make them about one inch wide.
4. Melt your chocolate. I microwave mine. Please follow the melting instructions on the bag.
5. Dip your truffles in the chocolate. When finished dipping, sprinkle on remaining cookie crumbs.
6. Let your truffles set in the fridge. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
© Mom Among Chaos, 2013, Crystal Wachoski