|This post is sponsored. All opinions are my own. This blog contains affiliate links.|
How to Save Energy While Swimming
- When you're kicking your legs, keep your movements small instead of large. This will help you kick longer.
- Keep your head in line with your body. Don't hold your head in the water. Instead look down. This will cause your body to work less.
- Swim on your sides more. The muscle in these areas allows you to swim longer.
- When your face is in the water exhale slowly and continually. This allows your body to relax.
- Learn proper swimming techniques from Aqua-Tots. When you aren't using good swimming skills, you will run out of steam quickly!
- When you become fatigued rollover and float on your back. Your chest is the buyont part on your body.
- Find a rhythm that works for you. If you're swimming too fast, you will be out of breath and out of steam in no time. Relax, slow and steady will keep you alive longer.
Do you have any energy saving techniques that you would add to my list?
43335 Joy Rd., Canton, MI 48187
44225 W. 12 Mile Road, Ste. C103, Novi, MI 48377
846 E. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48083
Aqua-Tots Sterling Heights
44891 Hayes Rd., Sterling Heights, MI 48183
Aqua-Tots Auburn Hills (July 2017)
To pre-register call (248) 537-4005
750 Brown Road, Auburn Hills, MI. 48316
Aqua-Tots Farmington Hills (May 1, 2017)
To pre-register call (248) 537-4004
31221 W. 14 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI. 48334